Robot Club Meting In Grants Pass Tomorrow (Saturday)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2006

      MEETING: Southeren Oregon Robotics will have it's
      monthly meeting this Saturday (October 14th) at Pizza
      Hut in Grants Pass. The address is 1465 Ne 6th St,
      Grants Pass. The meeting starts at 6pm sharp!

      Remember to bring your bots bots for a little friendly
      competition. We'll probably do line following and
      sumo. BRING YOUR BOTS!!!

      For those of you who missed it last month, I'll bring
      along my new LynxMotion BRAT humanoid walker). I'm
      not bringing the projector for a full blown demo
      again, but I'll bring the bot and my laptop with some
      videos. You can also see some BRAT videos at:
      http://www.lynxmotion.com/ViewPage.aspx?ContentCode=videos&CategoryID=17
      This thing is very cool!

      As always... Bring along anything you are working on
      for show-n-tell! You are working on something right?

      Hope to see you there... John

      http://mail.yahoo.com