Cool Demo At Robot Club Meeting Saturday (Grants Pass)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2006
      Roboteers - Unless something goes wrong, we'll be
      having a pretty neat demonstration of ultrasonic
      ranging at Saturdays meeting. We'll be explaining
      basic ultrasonic concepts and I'll be bringing along
      the necessary test equipment to "show you" just what
      the ultrasonic signals look like. You'll learn what's
      really important when you transmit the signal and just
      what those echos will look like when they bounce back
      to your robot to get decoded. I think everyone should
      find this really interesting!

      Saturday 6:00 Sharp! Pizza Hut in Grants Pass.

      See you there... John

      http://mail.yahoo.com