Robot Meeting In Grants Pass This Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 1:30 PM

      MEETING: Southeren Oregon Robotics will have it's
      monthly meeting this Saturday (July 8th) at Pizza Hut
      in Grants Pass. The address is 1465 Ne 6th St, Grants
      Pass. The meeting starts at 6pm sharp!

      Remember that we ALL agreed that we would bring our
      bots for a little friendly competition again this
      month. We'll be doing line following and sumo.

      BRING YOUR BOTS!!!

      As always... Bring along anything you are working on
      for show-n-tell! You are working on something right?

      See you there... John

      NOTE: This is a second meeting notice since something
      seems to have gone wrong with the formatting of the
      first one I sent. Sorry for the dup!

      http://mail.yahoo.com