Robot Meeting In Grants Pass This Saturday!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2006

      MEETING: Southeren Oregon Robotics will have it's
      monthly meeting this Saturday (June 10th) at Pizza Hut
      in Grants Pass. The address is 1465 Ne 6th St, Grants
      Pass. The meeting starts at 6pm sharp!

      Note: Due to a little "glitch" in the meeting room
      schedule, this months meeting will take place in the
      open part of Pizza Hut. We'll have to find a quiet
      corner and hope the place is not too busy. :)

      Remember that we ALL agreed that we would bring our
      bots for a little friendly competition this month.
      We'll do line following and sumo. I'm not sure how
      that's going to work out without our regular room, but
      I'm sure we'll find a way. BRING YOUR BOTS!!!

      As always... Bring along anything you are working on
      for show-n-tell! You are working on something right?

      See you there... Tiger

      http://mail.yahoo.com