PARTS Botfest

  • Larry Geib
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2006
      The Portland Area Robotics Society, PARTS, invites you to participate
      in our Spring 2006 BotFest competition Saturday, May 20, in Portland,
      Oregon.

      BotFest is an informal, relaxed and fun version of our annual big
      PDXBOT event. Henceforth, we will have several BotFests a year in
      even numbered years, and the big PDXBOT each odd numbered year.

      The May 20 BotFest will have these events:

      Sumo (micro, mini, Japan 5' ring, lego)
      Walker
      Line Following (beginner, advanced, lego)
      Line Maze (open, lego)
      Robomagellan (beginner, advanced)

      The venue is quite pleasant in a gym and adjoining field, near
      Washington Square in west Portland. And, I think we can promise nice
      spring weather.

      Entry fee is $8 for a competitor. No registration is needed; just
      show up and have fun! Map, rules, and other details are on the PARTS
      website at http://www.portlandrobotics.org/ (click on Events).

      I hope we see you there!

      --- Roger Ray
      President, PARTS