Western Canadian Robotics Society registration OPEN!

  • dr_bitbucket
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2006
      March 13, 2006

      Event: Western Canadian Robot Games
      Date: Saturday, May 13, 2006
      Time: Registration 8:30, General Admission 9:30
      Place: SAIT Polytechnic Campus, Calgary, Alberta
      Info: www.robotgames.com or info@...

      Dear Fellow Robotics Fan:

      I'm pleased and excited to remind you about our 16th Annual Western
      Canadian Robot Games! We're one of the longest running robotics
      competitions around and are working hard to put on a great show for
      all the talented designers in the region! This year we plan to
      augment the contest with multimedia effects and professional staging
      to add more electricity to an already entertaining day.

      The wonderful thing about the WCRG is the diversity of the
      competitors and competitions! All of our challenges can be built
      from scratch and are all Lego-friendly (Mindstorm kits make great
      resources for all our contests!). There are also a number of
      commercially available kits you can purchase or build the society's
      own SAM-bot minisumo robot kit in one of our workshops.

      It is a great venue for folks of all ages to learn from advanced
      hobby robot designers and wrap themselves in the excitement of
      design and innovation!

      Our prizes will reward your efforts! Last year our competitors took
      home thousands of dollars in cash and merchandise, and we are
      working hard to improve on that this season.

      You can enter any or all of our challenges for a single $40
      registration fee/person ($30 /WCRS Member) and that entitles you to
      our gift-bag, t-shirts, full access to the bullpen, and a memorable
      day. If you have a team, additional T-shirts may be purchased for
      $10 each for the other team members. To enter, visit our
      registration page at
      http://www.robotgames.com/forms/games_registration.htm .

      If you want one of our promotional CD's full of videos, rules,
      resources, games, and pictures please email us and we'll send one
      out to you. Alternately, you could download the files yourself from
      our web server.

      DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED! Due to time constraints there are a limited
      number of spots for each event , so please pre-register to guarantee
      a spot for you and your team.

      Sincerely,

      ______________________
      Craig Maynard
      President, Western Canadian Robotics Society
    • abdulkerim cengeloglu
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2006
        hi dear boss
        i want to improve my skill about robotics and soo ı
        want you to send that cd (so sorry for informal a
        mail)
        student of mechatronic engineer abdulkerim çengeloğlu

        A.KERİM ÇENGELOĞLU
        SANCAK MAH.SITKI SOK.
        B.ZAMBAK SİT.A-11/22
        SELCUKLU/KONYA/TURKEY

        Yahoo! kullaniyor musunuz? http://tr.mail.yahoo.com
        Istenmeyen postadan biktiniz mi? Istenmeyen postadan en iyi korunma
        Yahoo! Posta’da