Robot build this weekend

  • David Calkins - RSA
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17 3:51 PM
      The HS students from John O'Connell are finishing up their robot at SFSU this
      weekend.

      If you're in the are, they could use some help. I'll be here with them all
      weekend (and all day Monday.) Task range from debugging some C code to just
      holding stuff while someone else screws it on...

      Science building room 251 (two doors down from SCI 256 where we usually meet)

      -David E. Calkins
      Robotics Professor, San Francisco State Univ.
      President, Robotics Society of America
      Founder, ROBOlympics
      http://www.robolympics.net
      Silicon shall replace Carbon.