Yanıt: [rsa] Zach's Cool Stuff update for Ja n 2006

  • abdulkerim cengeloglu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2006

           Dear group administration,
      I would have came here this lecture(meeting)but I'm in Turkey (as you know between Turley and San fransisco is  farther and i have to study my exam  very hard  so i can't join it but if you send more explanation with mail about this meeting(leve2) i will happy
      have a good day
      sincerly

      A.KERİM ÇENGELOĞLU
      SANCAK MAH.SITKI SOK.
      B.ZAMBAK SİT.A-11/22
      SELCUKLU/KONYA/TURKEY

      Yahoo! kullaniyor musunuz?
      Simdi, 1GB e-posta saklama alani sunuyor
      http://tr.mail.yahoo.com