Zach's Cool Stuff update for Jan 2006

  • ZCS
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2006
      January is almost over, and February is KIDS month here at ZCS. We have three different classes for kids coming up.

      On Saturday Feb. 11 we have our "Robotics-4-Kids level two". This class is designed as a follow up to our very popular Robotics-4-Kids class. Students will build more advanced robots and even get introduced to programming. For 1st - 3rd graders we recommend taking Robotics-4-Kids level one class first, but the older kids can start off at level two.

      On Saturday Feb. 18 we have our "LEGO Inventor's Workshop". This course is specifically designed for newest builders ages 5 to 11 years old! Students learn basic mechanical principles while building fun and exciting contraptions. Projects include "balloon-powered rocket cars" and "trapdoor cable car parachute machines".

      On Saturday Feb. 25 we have our "Amusement Park Science" class. Students get to design and build large-scale model roller coasters, Ferris wheels, and other amusement park rides. Who would imagine that learning about energy, speed, acceleration, and gravity could be so fun!

      For all the details on our classes for kids go to http://www.buildcoolstuff.org/kidclasses.html

      Have a great day!

      Zach
      ZCS Director, Instructor, and Builder of Cool Stuff
      http://www.buildcoolstuff.org

      As always, if you want to be taken off this email list, just reply to this mail.
    • abdulkerim cengeloglu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2006

             Dear group administration,
        I would have came here this lecture(meeting)but I'm in Turkey (as you know between Turley and San fransisco is  farther and i have to study my exam  very hard  so i can't join it but if you send more explanation with mail about this meeting(leve2) i will happy
        have a good day
        sincerly

        A.KERİM ÇENGELOĞLU
        SANCAK MAH.SITKI SOK.
        B.ZAMBAK SİT.A-11/22
        SELCUKLU/KONYA/TURKEY

        Yahoo! kullaniyor musunuz?
        Simdi, 1GB e-posta saklama alani sunuyor
        http://tr.mail.yahoo.com