Club Meeting In Grants Pass Tomorrow (Saturday)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2006
      Southeren Oregon Robotics will have it's monthly
      meeting tomorrow (Saturday January 14th) at Pizza Hut
      in Grants Pass. The address is 1465 Ne 6th St, Grants
      Pass. The meeting starts at 6pm sharp!

      We will be continuing our discussion of the club
      project. Be sure to bring along anything you are
      working on for show-n-tell!

      Everyone is welcome! Bring a friend!

      http://mail.yahoo.com