can anybody give me the information........

  • arif reza anwary
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2005
      Presently I am a final year student of "Computer Science &
      Engineering" department of The University Of Asia Pacific in Dhaka.
      For the last few years I had been working on ROBOT related projects
      and got a number of prizes both at national and international levels.
      To continue my research on ROBOTICS, I would like to extend my
      project and plan to develop an intelligent ROBOT that will respond
      faithfully as per thinking power of the operator. For example, for a
      particular expression of the operator a certain signal is generated
      in the brain and supplicated sensors may read that signal and
      proportional signal may be transmitted to the ROBOT to do the
      necessary works.

      To implement the project, I need better lab facility and the
      equipments that are not available in Bangladesh. So I need your
      suggestion and help. For details information about my research work
      you can visit my web site:

      http://www.geocities.com/arifreza007/RESUME/resume.html

      Now I am interested for MSc degree program leading with PhD.

      Arif Reza Anwary
      The University Of Asia Pacific.
      8th semester
      Bangladesh