This months meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2005
      This months meeting will be held at Pizza Hut on 6th
      street in GP. The address is 1465 Ne 6th St, Grants
      Pass.
      Meeting starts at 6pm on Nov. 12th.
      Sorry for the email being late, it's just been a
      really busy week.
      See you there!

      Please don't reply to this address as it only gets
      checked once a month. Send questions or comments to info@...

      http://farechase.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2012

        Sorry about the lack of notice, things have been a bit busy for me. I was notified that our current acting president Richard will no longer be able to hold that position as he has taken on work that will keep him tied up for a while.
         Also as you know my work has kept me from being able to be at every meeting. What does this mean for the SORSA club?? Well, that is entirely up to you as members. I encourage you all to continue meeting on the second Saturday of every month as usual and since the building is open and available to us whether we are there or not, I think we should take advantage of that and meet as often as we all can. I intend to be at the meetings whenever time and finances... and weather conditions allow. I also will make every effort to attend via Skype video chat if there is someone on that end who can set it up there.

        I would like to hear from you all about this matter and see if we can come to some means of continuing as usual. I would also like to entertain any and all interests in the president position. Please let me know if this interests you at all.

        -Dan