Climbing and Walking Robots at London

  • Alejandro Alonso Puig
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2005
      Last month of  September it was CLAWAR, The Annual International Climbing and Walking Robots Congress. Last year was in Madrid (Spain) and this year it was at London (UK). I was there with my hexapod Melanie-III and wrote a news about this congress, where we had 120 conferences from scientists of 30 countries, robotics exhibitions, competitions, workshops and more.  Also you could download a short video I prepared about the event. The video worth the effort. It shows some of the walking robots we had there.

      You could see the news and download the video here:

      I hope you enjoy it.

      Best regards from Spain,

      Alejandro Alonso Puig
      http://mundobot.com/