Fwd: Robotic Moving Sale Oct 22nd (pls forward)

  • David Calkins - RSA
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2005
      ----- Forwarded message from zander@... -----
      Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:44:45 -0700
      From: Alexander Rose <zander@...>
      Subject: Robotic Moving Sale Oct 22nd (pls forward)
      To: Alexander Rose <zander@...>

      We are moving our machine shop and we have WAY TOO MUCH STUFF. A decade
      of robotic combat, burning man and general stupidity has left us with a
      rediculously huge amount of cool stuff that even if we lived to 1000
      years old we would never get a chance to play with...

      Garage sale starts at 10am - 245 Gate 5 Rd. in Sausalito CA 94965 on
      Saturday October 22nd (and 23rd if stuff is still left) we will have a
      big garage sale. Everything must go.

      Details here (please check this site for updates on weather and pictures
      of stuff etc):
      http://www.longnow.org/rhino/GarageSale.htm

      * Tools - machine shop and woodworking
      * Robot Parts
      * Gear Motors
      * Metal - titanium, aluminum, stainless etc
      * Batteries and Chargers
      o nicads 24 and 36 V
      o NiMh 24v
      o Lipoly 11.1v 400-1200Mah
      o 10 Graupner chargers
      o many other chargers and batteries
      * Pneumatic stuff
      * Wheels and hubs, solid foam and pneumatic
      * Chains, cogs, and gears
      * Military surplus
      * Weird stuff
      * household stuff
      * futon couch
      * sporting goods
      o mountaineering gear
      o snowboards (and one split board)
      o rock climbing stuff

      We will update that site with lists of stuff and pics as we go through it...

      (Please forward this message to people or appropriate lists)

      --
      Alexander Rose
      Inertia Labs (partner)

      ----- End forwarded message -----