Help! Looking for Sponsors

  • David Calkins - RSA
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2005
      Hey kidzders:

      Sorry to pander, but...

      I'm doing a big robot show at Ft. Mason from Nov 12-13, and we're desperate for
      sponsors! We've got TONS of space for booths/tables and can give sponsors lots
      for their money. The event itself usually brings in 3000 people a day, so there
      is LOTS of traffic.

      Full sponsorship info is here:
      http://combots.net/sponsors.php
      http://combots.net/combots-sponsors.pdf

      Also, there's the full deal here:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5624455205

      $500-$1,000 is great, but we can do much larger (can't everyone...) Lots of TV
      exposure for the nice guys who can help us pay for the event...

      If you are personally willing to work to find sponsors, I'm willing to give 20%
      to people who line up the deals.

      -David E. Calkins
      Robotics Professor, San Francisco State Univ.
      President, Robotics Society of America
      Founder, ROBOlympics
      http://www.robolympics.net
      Silicon shall replace Carbon.