Southern Oregon Robotics Society - NO Club Meeting This Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2005
      Given there are so many other robotics events this
      weekend (Robonexus, Robothon, DARPA Grand Challenge,
      X-Prize Cup), it was decided to slide this months club
      meeting one week to October 15th.

      We no longer have access to Brighton Academy as a
      meeting place so this meeting will be held at 6:00PM
      at Abbys Pizza next to Fred Meyers in Grants Pass. We
      will meet in the main building and not in the annex
      building that we have used in the past. This will
      probably continue to be our meeting place until we
      find a new permanent location.

      See you there!

      http://mail.yahoo.com