Re: Reminder - SFRSA Meeting

  • I.Work@Mad.Scientist.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 5, 2000
      I do agree with this idea. I live in Walnut Creek, and would love to
      attend the meetings, but after I get off work, I don't have the
      desire to drive all the way to the Exploratorium. I like the idea of
      the webcast. This could help a lot.

      To bad Bart doesn't go to the Exploratorium!

      Shawn

    • sfrsa@egroups.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 29, 2000

        SFRSA Meeting