vision control

  • harishpkl
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      hi champs
      i am building one mobile robot and wanna have image
      recognition capabilities so that it can identify things and place to
      other place. I am studying OPencv could anyone tell me is it
      sufficeint for this type of application ?

      thanx

      harish
    • ankit thakur
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2005
        hi harish
        good day to you,
        my self ankit from rimt engg college is persuing electronic engg. actually i am also doing my work on robotics basis on their vision and wireless comuunication with operator. actually i am not familier with the software which you are using named OPencv if it is a s/w. I want to tell you that your robot will face a problem during selecting of the objects and i want to prefer you to use LISP programming with artifial progamming by using CMOS technology based digital cameras bcoz with that you will not face the problem of image processing and it is easy to connect it with embedded controllers to make it an automated one.
        reply me with your background in technical field
        truly
        ankit