Zach's Cool Stuff update for July 2005

  • ZCS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2005
      I get asked the question all the time, "I'm new to electronics, which class should I take first?" If this is you, check out our "Programming for electronic gadgets" class starting Aug 1.

      In this action packed class you will pick up basic electronic skills while learning to harness the power of a "computer on a chip". This knowledge will enable you to create your very own electronic gadgets. In class you will design your own animated light display, create cool sound effects and even build a sun tracking robot. For more info go to http://www.buildcoolstuff.org/classes/prog.html

      Coming up in September, we will have at least two new classes. One is our materials science class called "Making STUFF with STUFF". The other is our Tag-bot class where everyone builds two robots smart enough to play tag. Be on the lookout for those classes and more!

      Zach
      ZCS Director, Instructor, and Builder of Cool Stuff
      http://www.buildcoolstuff.org

      As always, if you want to be taken off this email list, just reply to this mail.