Southern Oregon Robotics Society meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2005
      This is a reminder that our southern oregon meeting
      is this Saturday the June 11th at 6:00pm, Brighton
      Academy 1121 NE 7th St, Grants Pass.
      This months meeting includes a contest for those
      involved in the Atmel programming study that we've
      been pursuing. The contest is as follows:

      THE RULES: (all BIG contests have rules):
      ==========
      1) You have to write the program yourself. (Dah!)
      2) You can't show anyone or list your code before the
      meeting.
      3) After the meeting winners and losers must post
      there code here.
      4) You must bring a working chip to the meeting for
      testing.
      5) You must email ME your asm file by noon on Saturday
      to make copies.

      THE CHALLENGE:
      ==============
      Write a program for the Tiny12 that does the following
      and uses the
      chips resources as defined here. That means you must
      use my port
      assignments.

      I/O as follows:
      PB2-0 INPUT SW-0
      PB2-1 INPUT SW-1
      PB2-2 INPUT SW-2
      PB2-3 OUTPUT LED-3
      PB2-4 OUTPUT LED-4

      Program Function:
      =================
      1) Your program must calibrate the RC Oscillator.
      2) No LEDs should turn on when power is connected.
      3) Pressing SW-0 must start your program running.
      4) When you press SW-0, both LEDs should light.
      5) Whenever you press SW-1, LED-4 should turn OFF.
      6) Whenever you press SW-2, LED-3 should turn OFF.
      7) Releasing the switch turns the LED on again.
      8) Pressing both SW-1 AND SW-2 clears both LEDs and
      stops all functions until SW-0 is pressed again.

      DETAILS:
      ========
      Since I expect everyone to have working code, the
      winner will be
      chosen by a drawing of eligible participants. You are
      not allowed to
      ask ME questions about contest objectives or the rules
      until AFTER the
      meeting. If something is not clear to you, just do
      what you think I
      wanted. :)

      We've been conquering this Atmel learning in leaps and
      bounds, I think it's been a great thing for our club.

      I hope to see you all there,

      -Dan Gates

      http://mail.yahoo.com