Southern Oregon Robotics Society meeting
This is a reminder that our southern oregon meeting
is this Saturday the June 11th at 6:00pm, Brighton
Academy 1121 NE 7th St, Grants Pass.
This months meeting includes a contest for those
involved in the Atmel programming study that we've
been pursuing. The contest is as follows:
THE RULES: (all BIG contests have rules):
1) You have to write the program yourself. (Dah!)
2) You can't show anyone or list your code before the
3) After the meeting winners and losers must post
there code here.
4) You must bring a working chip to the meeting for
5) You must email ME your asm file by noon on Saturday
to make copies.
Write a program for the Tiny12 that does the following
and uses the
chips resources as defined here. That means you must
use my port
I/O as follows:
PB2-0 INPUT SW-0
PB2-1 INPUT SW-1
PB2-2 INPUT SW-2
PB2-3 OUTPUT LED-3
PB2-4 OUTPUT LED-4
1) Your program must calibrate the RC Oscillator.
2) No LEDs should turn on when power is connected.
3) Pressing SW-0 must start your program running.
4) When you press SW-0, both LEDs should light.
5) Whenever you press SW-1, LED-4 should turn OFF.
6) Whenever you press SW-2, LED-3 should turn OFF.
7) Releasing the switch turns the LED on again.
8) Pressing both SW-1 AND SW-2 clears both LEDs and
stops all functions until SW-0 is pressed again.
Since I expect everyone to have working code, the
winner will be
chosen by a drawing of eligible participants. You are
not allowed to
ask ME questions about contest objectives or the rules
until AFTER the
meeting. If something is not clear to you, just do
what you think I
--------------------- end contest blog -------------
We've been conquering this Atmel learning in leaps and
bounds, I think it's been a great thing for our club.
I hope to see you all there,
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around