PDXbot registration is now open

  • LJGeib@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2005
      Online registration for PDXbot'05 is now open!

      The RoboMagellan contest is Saturday, April 30th at 2:00 PM in the South Park Blocks on the PSU Campus. The Main event is Sunday, May 1st  Starting at 10:00 AM.In the Smith Center Ballroom at PSU.

      Register your robots now, even if you aren't sure if your robots  will be ready. It helps us better plan the events and allot the right amount of time for each event. It also gets us going sooner in the day, since we'll have to spend less time checking people in.

      Registration is at    pdxbot.org     where you will also find complete information on the events, rules, maps to Portland State University,information for local accomodations,  and other information you might need.

      There are no fees for the event, either as a participant or as a spectator.
      We think this year's event will be a great one. Be a part of it!