Re: [rsa] Do you need a Battlebot/Robot Partner?

  • D K
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19, 2005
      Hello Ankit,

      Thank you for you interest. My strengths are more on the mechanical side.
      As a EE student at RIMT
      you are probably ahead of me as far as electronics/programming go. I don't
      think I'd be able to help you with OS developement or AI. Those are beyond
      my abilities. Also I was looking for a partner a bit closer to home.

      Thanks again.
      Good luck with your project.
      DK