Reminder - SFRSA Meeting

  • sfrsa@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2000

      SFRSA Meeting

      Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2000
      Time: 7:30PM - 9:00PM UTC (GMT+00:00)

      Regular monthly meeting at the Exploratorium.
    • Mike Rushford
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 2, 2000
        Hi;

        It is a bit far to drive to this meeting from Livermore.
        Would it be possible for you to web cast these meeting?
        It need not be live and archive would do nicely. It may better
        as the meeting would then be on display for say a month
        till the next one displaces it.

        Enjoyed the sumo event. Trying to get my 6 yr old into this and
        looking for stuff now. Anyone got a source for this stuff?
        I liked the tank track wheels.

        Thanks

        --- In sfrsa@egroups.com, sfrsa@egroups.com wrote:

        > SFRSA Meeting
        >
        > Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2000
        > Time: 7:30PM - 9:00PM UTC (GMT+00:00)
        >
        > Regular monthly meeting at the Exploratorium.
      • Joe Miller
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 2, 2000
          Exploratorium does the webcast. We have access to there equipment. Displaying meeting minutes is not a popular chore.

          Bill Harrison is going to be producing a couple of  Sumo kits in the near future. His site: www.sinerobotics.com

          Joe

          Be sure to visit our web site at http://www.robots.org.
        • I.Work@Mad.Scientist.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 5, 2000
            I do agree with this idea. I live in Walnut Creek, and would love to
            attend the meetings, but after I get off work, I don't have the
            desire to drive all the way to the Exploratorium. I like the idea of
            the webcast. This could help a lot.

            To bad Bart doesn't go to the Exploratorium!

            Shawn

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 29, 2000

              SFRSA Meeting

              Date: Wednesday, November 1, 2000