Free booth space!

  • David Calkins - RSA
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2005
      Once again I got a free booth for robot guys. This time at the Embedded Systems Conference (next Tue-Thurs at Moscone in SF)

      If you would like to get into the floor show for free and more importantly, show off your robot, just drop me a note. If you've got a sumo or ant-wieght combat robot, we'll be playing all week. Or if you've got anything else, just let me know and I'll make space for you!

      -David E. Calkins
      Robotics Professor, San Francisco State Univ.
      President, Robotics Society of America
      Founder, ROBOlympics
      http://www.robolympics.net

      "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
      - Teddy Roosevelt
    • ankit thakur
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2005
        goodday sir,
        myself ankit thakur from india wants to make the robots and want to take part in robotics competition but here no one is able to guide me for making these robots or any other robot so for that i want to take your guidance for its basic starting in robotics. i am persuing electronic and communication in 2nd year
        thanks
        obediently,
        ankit thakur.

        David Calkins - RSA <dcalkins@...> wrote:
[...]

        SF robot meetings are at 7PM on the first Wednesday of the month at SFSU's Science bldg - 1600 Holloway, room SCI 256.

        http://www.robotics-society.org/images/sfsu_map.gif

        Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!