Wed Meeting

  • David Calkins - RSA
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      We'll be meeting at 7pm at SFSU this Wednesday, March 2nd.

      The meting will focus on our attempt to make a robot soccer team - so if you'd
      like to learn about robot soccer or help the team, please come!

      I'll also be happy to answer any questions about ROBOlympics, March 25-27th!

      -David E. Calkins
      Robotics Professor, San Francisco State Univ.
      President, Robotics Society of America
      Founder, ROBOlympics
      http://www.robolympics.net
      Silicon shall replace Carbon.