Robot is on line!

  • pbp_2k4
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2005
      Hi Everyone,
      Just thought I'd invite you to check out the robot I built.
      I wanted to give it a human brain but I'm not that good of a
      programmer so I did the next best thing.

      I hooked it up to the internet!

      My robot roams freely around my house and can stream audio and video,
      convert entered text to speech, accept navigation commands and report
      collisions over the internet.

      I turn it off at night so I can get some sleep but currently leave it
      on:
      6pm-10pm weekdays and 8am-10pm weekends

      You are welcome to check it out at:
      http://www.urmyrobot.com