Meeting Reminder

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
      Just a reminder that today is our monthly meeting. It will be held at the
      same location as we were meeting in for our Saturday meetings. (room 256 in
      the science building at SFSU) We will meet at 7:00. There is no speaker
      this month but this will be a good opportunity for those of us who haven't
      been able to go to the meetings on Saturday to finally make it to a meeting
      again. The tentative plan is to have a show and tell and a part swap.
      Bring whatever you have been working on, even if it doesn't work... it may
      by the time you leave if it is something that one of us finds easy. If you
      have electronic parts that you have sitting around that you probably would
      never use but think that someone else might be interested in; bring them.
      Finally, we will be doing a little bit of brainstorming about what direction
      you would like to see the club head over the next few months.

      See you there,

      -Jack