Robotic Performance Art Show

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004
      {Apologies to those who have read this message multiple times already:}

      CALL FOR ENTRIES

      Calling all robot-art makers! I am putting together a show to take
      place on
      Saturday April 2nd at ATA in the Mission. The theme is ROBOTIC
      PERFORMANCE ART.
      This will be a one night only affair to showcase our local talent and
      creativity
      in work
      that smudges the lines between science and art. Feel free to interpret
      the theme

      loosely, robots, sculptures, installations, performances, film/video,
      and sound
      works
      are all encouraged. The format of this show is still up in the air and
      I am very
      open to
      input and suggestions from all. This will be fun!
      Tell your friends and feel free to re-post this listing anywhere you think
      people
      might be interested. This is a great opportunity, let's make it something
      special!

      Contact Heather:
      heather@...
      Mailing list:

      No deadline yet, but the sooner the better.