See Dan make a fool of himself on live TV

  • Dan Gates
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2004
      Hey, I thought you guys might be interested in seeing me and some of
      the SORS members make a fool of ourselves on live TV friday night.
      We're doing a 1 hour show on RoboMaxx and Robots in general on the
      local access channel at 7pm pst friday night.
      The live show will be broadcast in streaming video (real player) at
      the following address:
      http://www.roguetv.org/Page.asp?NavID=49
      Tune in and have a good laugh,
      -Dan