RoboMaxx

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2004
      SORS Members and fellow Roboteers,

      You need to get your robots registered online at
      http://www.sorobotics.org/RoboMaxx/register/
      We'll have enough 'event day' registrants to worry
      about, so it would really help us if our members would
      register theirs online ahead of time. Please register
      each robot entrant separately so the information gets
      transfered correctly.
      We're looking at another great turn out of Nano and
      Micro Sumo's, is there a chance of a Pico this year??
      Well, at RoboMaxx surprises abound!
      I would specifically like to encourage you to enter
      our Open Class competition, these are robots that defy
      categorization, robots with originality... robots with
      attitude. RoboMaxx's Open Class robots are the heart
      of the event, we give the best prizes to the OC
      winners and the best looking trophies.
      See you there,
      -Dan Gates

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail