NO RSA MEETING THIS WEEKEND!

  • David Calkins - RSA
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      We don't have any speakers, and everyone will be out of town or bar-b-que-ing anyway.

      Go have fun with your families.

      -David Calkins, President
      Robotics Society of America
      http://www.robotics-society.org

      "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
      - Teddy Roosevelt