Mister Robotics on TV tomorrow

  • David Calkins - RSA
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 2:40 PM
      My first episode. It is VERY cheesy. It WILL get better, but we had to churn
      out the first 2 episodes in about 45 minutes.

      I'll also be looking for guest stars, so if you're interested, let me know.

      Info:

      Fighting Robots return to TV!

      Tune into Channel 29 Wednesday night, Sept 1st, to watch the latest robots from
      Japan and the US compete for dominance.

      This premier episode of "Mister Robotics" is a new weekly TV show, airing every
      Wednesday at 9pm in SF/Daly City/South SF.

      This first episode highlights two type of robot competitions, but future
      episodes will cover the spectrum of robotics:

      Watch exciting robot fights!
      Learn about robots
      Catch the latest inventions from around the world
      See interviews with famous roboticists
      Fulfil your jones for combat robots!

      As an added bonus, in tonight's episode you get to see me get knocked out!
      How could you miss that?

      -David Calkins, President
      Robotics Society of America
      http://www.robotics-society.org

      Silicon shall replace Carbon.
      The revolution will be automated.
    • johnabshier
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31 6:01 PM
        Any chance of posting the show on the web for us in the center of
        the country?
        --- In sfrsa@yahoogroups.com, David Calkins - RSA <dcalkins@r...>