Zach's Cool Stuff update for August 5th, 2004

  • Zach Radding
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2004
      Here's is a Zach's Cool Stuff update:

      We've been working our tails off here at ZCS. A team of wonderful volunteers has been working to get this place in shape for classes. We've been cleaning, painting, setting up tools, and writing curriculum. If you are interested in helping out, please drop me a line.

      Our first class is scheduled for August 28th. It is a one day class where you will learn to build a two-wheeled balancing robot. This is a good introduction to the entire robot building process. Sign up for this class by going to http://www.buildcoolstuff.com/classes.shtml
      Space is limited so sign up soon.

      Many of you have seen this already, but for the few that haven't... There was a great article (granted I'm a little biased) in the Contra Costa times published last week about myself and ZCS.
      http://www.buildcoolstuff.com/press/Contracostatimes_Article.html

      Last but certainly not least, we are looking for computers. If you have a Pentium 2 PC or newer just sitting there collecting dust, and would like to see it put to good use, please consider donating it to us. Just reply to this email.

      Hope everyone is having a great summer!

      Zach
      http://www.buildcoolstuff.com

      As always, if you want to be taken off this email list, just reply to this mail.