Congrats!

  • Dan Gates
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
      Congratulations Dave and Simone! May you have a hundred years of
      blissfull matramony and may every day be like the honeymoon.
      (disregard if the honeymoon was bad)
      Can we expect little Dave's running around anytime in the future?

      Really though, I hope you had a great fairytale wedding, I'm truely
      sorry that I could not attend.
      -Dan Gates
    • David Calkins - RSA
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004