Robot games stuff

  • Joe Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2000
       More Robot competition stuff FYI and to be posted on the SFRSA website.

      Joe

      -----------

      Bring your robot to this year’s SFRSA Robot Games 2000. We have a venue for almost any kind of robot. To date we have arrangements for the following challenges.

      • Robot Sumo
        Standard and Mini size
        “No vacuum rules”
      • Lego Mindstorms challenge
      • Free Style (open floor) competition
      • Line following robot demonstration/trials

       The SFRSA Robot Games Lego Mindstorms Challenge.
      Bringing your Lego Mindstorms Robot to this year’s Games to test your robot building skills. We are hosting a Lego Mindstorms challenge to test your skills as a builder. Complete the challenge for recognition or be one of the top finisher and win a prize. The rules of this game are based on Lego Mindstorms’ mission number 7 (the Lego grand prix). The Lego Mindstorms mission number 7 rules can be found at www.mindstorms.com/missions/grandprix/home.html

      Prizes?
      Well at least we have T-shirts and probably Robot Store prizes.