Re: Free stuff at Sat meeting

  • kmagri1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      The only condition is, the stuff is in as-in condition. Some parts
      are partially defective. A lot of it is from customer returns, so
      for instance, the BASIC Stamp microcontroller (R) might have a
      couple of burnt out pins. You cannot return this stuff to Parallax
      and try to get money back or exchange for brand new module.

      Kris