Free stuff at Sat meeting

  • kmagri1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      Parallax had their annual spring cleaning this week and got rid of
      some old stuff. There are lots of books, various carrier boards,
      some Boe-Bot parts, etc. I snagged some stuff to bring to the
      meeting for give-away. I'd might need some help to carry it from
      the car.

      Thanks,

      Kris Magri
      Parallax, Inc.
    • kmagri1
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
        The only condition is, the stuff is in as-in condition. Some parts
        are partially defective. A lot of it is from customer returns, so
        for instance, the BASIC Stamp microcontroller (R) might have a
        couple of burnt out pins. You cannot return this stuff to Parallax
        and try to get money back or exchange for brand new module.

        Kris