Re: [rsa] Digest Number 707

  • Jack Buffington
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004
      That project sounds pretty fun to work on! I have seen sensors that are
      essentially something like a retractable wire on a reel that has a
      potentiometer attached to the wheel's hub that allows you to detect large
      positional displacements. I think that I was searching for "linear
      potentiometer" or "linear position measurement" when I came across them.

      -Jack