Re: [rsa] Digest Number 699

  • Jack Buffington
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004
      At the next SFRSA meeting we will be having a presentation by Heather
      Dewey-Hagborg on how to solder surface mount parts using a toaster oven.
      If you thought that you couldn't solder surface mount parts, come to this
      meeting to see how easy it is to make your own surface mount boards. Heather
      will be demonstrating using an actual toaster oven and surface mount parts.

      Our next meeting will be next Saturday, June 5th at noon in room 256 of the
      science building at San Francisco State University.