New Robotics Program In Need of Help

  • wndsfr3
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2004
      Sail USA, a non-profit organization for inner city kids, is starting
      a robotics program and we need your help! We are in need of
      actuators, controller boards, motors, servos, any components you are
      willing to part with, we're willing to take off your hands.
      Whether new, used, or damaged we will be grateful for any
      contributions you make towards our new robotics program. For
      details, you can look online at <www.robot-parts.org/>. For any
      questions, you can call 1-401-397-3869 to speak with Jim Cross,
      director of Sail USA.

      Thank you for your help,

      Patrick Moise
      Program Manager