Old computers, monitors, or laptops needed.

  • David Calkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 4:53 PM
      If you've got an old computer with a network card and browser software
      (e.g., IE or Netscape) that you'd be willing to part with, I could really
      use them for ROBOlympics (I need about 15.)

      Any model, any make, any OS - so long as it has a browser and network card.

      I'm very open to reasonable requests in exchange for the above, but our cash
      budget is pretty low.