Robolympics - ony 3 weeks!

  • David Calkins - RSA
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 8:25 AM

      Only 3 weeks left til ROBOlympics !

      Today Is The Last Day To Register!

      We've already got over 300 robots from teams around the world - Japan, Singapore, Korea, Germany, England, Belgium, Slovenia, Canada, and 12 states of the US! Don't miss this chance to compete against so many great teams. You can enter any robot in the Open - and there's still plenty of room in our Mindstorms Open category - judged by Jin Sato himself!

      In order for us to properly manage the competition schedule, you must pre-register. We need to know how many robots will be showing up - so register here. Be careful registering! The registration is done by builders database, which handles registration for many events, not just ROBOlympics. When you're done entering your robot information, don't forget to click the ROBOlympics event page, and then click the big yellow button marked "Click here to register."

      Buy Tickets to ROBOlympics now!

      March 20-21, 2004. Simply put, the largest robot show in the US. Ever. Tickets on sale here.

      If you're competing, you do not need to buy a ticket! Of course you get in free. So stop asking me that.

      Two combat arenas! 32' and 16' Robot Soccer, Triathlon, & ribbon climber Line slalom and Maze solving Robot Sumo - 3kg, 500g, 100g, & 25g! Biped Race and Hexapod challenge! And many, many more events!

      Sponsorship opportunities abound!
      Increase your company's visibility with major TV networks, international press coverage, and tens of thousands of people! More info here or e-mail us: sponsors@...

      Get this from a forward? Subscribe