Robot workshop sessions

  • Joe Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2000
      Toni,
      I just caught the SFRSA website update. Nice job. I want to clarify one thing about the workshop. It is one workshop held over three Sundays. I was getting email asking whether it was three workshops - one each week- or one workshop for three weeks. It is the later. The website says "3 sessions" I guess is not clear enough.

      Although many will finish in just one session We may use the final session to do something fun. At least hold a preliminary competition. May a Basic Stamp programming tour.

      Reminder. Deadline is end of next week.

      Joe