Sumo11 Users

  • Dan Gates
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2004
      For those interested, I've started a series titled "Did you know" on
      the Sumo11 user group. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sumo11users/
      The series is an effort to help users get the most out of their Sumo11
      robot controller.
      In this series myself and others will take on specific features such
      as Sonar, IR, wheel encoders, etc. and explain what they do, how to
      make them work with the Sumo11, and give example code. I've found that
      many people have no clue what their controller is capable of and even
      when they know, they don't know how to implement it. I don't want that
      to be the case with the Sumo11.
      These will be easy to access from the archives of the sight. By
      simply typing Did You Know in the search, you'll get a list of every
      topic covered.
      I've done two simple sessions so far and plan to get more in depth as
      time goes on.
      This series is beneficial to Handyboard users as well since the
      Sumo11 is designed after the HB. The infomation may be helpfull to
      other controller users too, so I hope you check it out.
      I hope this series will help those who need it, and challenge those
      who design and sell their own controllers.