SORS meeting 01/10/04

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2004
      This is a reminder that this Saturday the 10th is our
      club meeting. Our meetings are now held at Brighton
      Academy on 1121 NE 7th St. Meetings start at 6pm.

      It is VERY important that you remember to bring your
      annual dues! Membership is $24 for the year. We have a
      stack of bills that HAVE to be paid or we loose or
      internet site, RoboMaxx storage, mailbox, and DBA.
      Your dues are our only source of income, please don't
      forget!!!!

      This months meeting will a mini competition, so bring
      yourcompetition robots. There wil be small prizes
      awarded to the champions.
      We will also be doing our normal Show-n-tell, I wanna
      see what you've done with your Christmas exchange
      gifts from last months meeting. You have done
      something with them haven't you??

      An important note about parking and facility
      enterance; Brighton will NOT be opening the main front
      gate for our meetings. You will need to park in their
      SE parking lot accessible from Mead St. The side gate
      will be open and you will see our signs to direct you
      to the right building.

      We are excited about our new home at Brighton
      Academy, I hope to see you there!

      Do NOT reply to this email, you can reach me at:
      dan@...

      -Dan Gates