development of wireless communications and control interfaces

  • jerryponzi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hello Sir or Madam!
      I need some helps for my final year BEng degree project:
      The project aim is to eleminate the umbilical for the robot and build
      a wireless communication system to exchange data between a PC
      controller and the mobile robot.
      1. Can you suggest a better system i.e. wlan, infrared,etc.?
      2. Can you advise on the interface to be used?
      3. Can you guide on what program to communicate between PC and robot?
      4. An overview of wireless technology: advantages and disadvantages.