Re: Reminder - SF Monthly Robot Meeting

  • Nick
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 5, 2003
      OK. I am a newbie that would like to join. First question: were is
      the BEST parking? Is it easy to find parking? I am not exactly a
      newbie but I would be "new" to SFSRA group meeting. It's the first
      saturday of the month at UCSF near Stonestone shopping center -
      correct? What should I expect? Will I get towed away if I park at
      Stonestown? Or should I park on a side street? Or is the UCSF
      parking lot generally available on saturdays? Thanks! -Nick (hope
      to see you all soon... I suppose next time is 12/6/03?)
    • sfrsa@yahoogroups.com
      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 2, 2004

        SF Monthly Robot Meeting

        Date: Saturday, January 3, 2004
        Time: 12:00PM - 5:00PM PST (GMT-08:00)

        Don't forget to join us for our monthly robotics meeting -
        remember they are now on Saturday at SFSU, NOT on Wednesday at
        the Exploratorium.

        The address of San Francisco State University is 1600 Holloway.
        The Science building is on 19th avenue between Stonestown and
        Holloway. The room number is SCI 256.