SORS Meeting -Important-!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2003
      Roboteers,
      This saturday is our club meeting and we're expecting
      a large attendance. We will NOT be meeting at the Boys
      and Girls Club, from what I understand they've changed
      their policies and it doesn't look like they will be
      able to meet our needs as a club.
      I have booked us back into the Abby's Pizza annex on
      the GP Parkway, be there at the normal 6pm time.
      Meanwhile, club leaders will be looking for an
      alternative meeting place for future dates.
      This sudden change of meeting arrangements my cause
      some confusion as we try to redirect people that may
      show up at the B&G club over to Abby's, so please help
      us out by getting the word out to your friends about
      the change.

      This meeting has a lot in store, we feel it's a good
      idea to bring ALL our robots for an extended
      Show-n-Tell so that new members can see what we've
      done and hopefully inspire their imaginations. So,
      BRING YOUR ROBOTS to share with others! I've got a box
      of the new robotics magazine "SERVO" that I will be
      giving away at the meeting. There will also be a few
      door prizes and possibly a few robots for sale.
      See you saturday, DON'T FORGET TO BRING -ALL- YOUR
      ROBOT PROJECTS to talk about! Let's make this
      interesting for the new-comers.
      -Dan Gates

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree