Re: [sfrsa] Beginnerish - help help help plz =)

  • Nathaniel Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2000
      Hi Dave-

      Try Scott Edward's basic stamp book: "programming and customizing the
      basic stamp computer." We carry it ( http://www.robotstore.com ) as
      well as robotbooks.com and probably amazon and barnes and noble (pick
      your favorite!)

      I can help you out if you want. I'll log onto AIM, I'm Robotic Nat.

      -Nathaniel Martin
      Mondo-tronics tech support
      support@...
      nat@...