Re: [sfrsa] Others

  • Joe Miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27 5:33 AM
      Sure, that would be great, but I think it becomes an issue for the
      Exploritorium to decide. If we knew what the content and space requirement
      were we can ask for additional space. But basically we would have to get it
      passed by the Exploratorium. The Robot Games are now 7 weeks away, can you
      submit a proposal by September and do you think one of these companies could
      get something together by Oct. 1?

      Joe

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2000
        John,

        Do you want me to ask them?

        > Well, (even though we have payed for them) I suppose it would be
        > pointless to ask the Navy if ROBART III, for example, can come out to play
        > at the Annual Robot Games. The following examples of beautifully
        > understated "bureaurocratese" from the spawar website suggest that ROBART
        > III could be a real crowd pleaser.
        >
        > Netscape: ROBART I, II, III
        > http://www.spawar.navy.mil/robots/land/robart/robart.html#Robart3
        > John Zeissig

        Paul F. Grayson - Chief Engineer
        AMERICAN INDUSTRIAL MAGIC
        1892 Pinewood Ave.
        Traverse City, MI 49684-9022
        (231) 946-0187, FAX (231) 946-1122
        pgrayson@...
      • Jeanette Eya-Zeissig
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2000
          >John,
          >
          >Do you want me to ask them?

          Paul,
          Wow1 I think our Navy's stuff is worthy of an event in itself. It
          would certainly upstage anything around here that I know about. I mean,
          who's gonna watch some little Lego stuff or minisumos when that rotating
          barrel initializes as the hexapod2 gang fans out toward the audience.
          Inviting the Navy is too big a decision for me, much as I would love to see
          ROBART et alia. I defer to higher authority (Joe Miller).

          John Zeissig

          >> Well, (even though we have payed for them) I suppose it would be
          >> pointless to ask the Navy if ROBART III, for example, can come out to play
          >> at the Annual Robot Games. The following examples of beautifully
          >> understated "bureaurocratese" from the spawar website suggest that ROBART
          >> III could be a real crowd pleaser.
          >>
          >> Netscape: ROBART I, II, III
          >> http://www.spawar.navy.mil/robots/land/robart/robart.html#Robart3
          >> John Zeissig